For this version, I made the following changes:
- dropped the shoulder seam by a further inch
- added an extra inch to the neckline side of the shoulder seam
- dropped the bottom of the armscye by about 1.5″
- added a feature zip to a shoulder seam
- made some wide bias binding for the neckline, folded it over, stretched it slightly and attached it like I would a knit neck band
- lengthened the arms to extra, extra long. I wanted to roll these sleeves up.
- lengthened the back bodice piece but kept the front piece short. I added extensions to the bottom of each side seam so I could hem little slits in each side.
Here is the top photographed untucked and with the sleeves left long to help you get a better visual of the modifications I made and how these relate to the top’s actual shape. I won’t be wearing it this way in real life, but I needed the length in those arms to create the bulky, rolled up look you see in the earlier photos. I paired the top with my favourite leather skirt.