There’s been a bit of lead up to this dress, but I’m so excited to finally make the announcement. And just in time for Easter too! I’ve also added an extra variation in the pattern to accommodate a front button instead of a bow, for those who like a little less frou frou in their frocks. The pattern is now available here.
For this version, I used a beautiful cotton voile from Art Gallery Fabrics. I also made my own binding in the same fabric, which really elevated the dress into something a little more special. If you look closely, you can see the pretty hem on the inside of this dress. I highly recommend the Clover bias tape makers (here and here) and have included size recommendations in the instructions if you want to easily make your own binding too.
I’d also like to say a big thank you to all my wonderful testers, who each provided me with great, constructive feedback that contributed to the quality of this pattern. I’ll be linking up to some of their great makes in the future.
I’m very proud of this dress, and I’m also extremely proud to be a part of such a wonderfully supportive and encouraging community. If you would like to take a closer look at this pattern, it’s available here.